**UPDATE** We have another pair of weekend tickets to giveaway. Enter before midnight Monday 6th June. This is your final chance to win a pair of tickets to the Isle of Wight Festival!! ***
To celebrate the 2016 Isle of Wight Festival Eye Respect will be giving away x2 weekend passes to this years event (9th-12th June 2016).
To enter the competition follow the simple 3 steps outlined below;a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. All entrants must join our mailing list. We will use this email address to notify the winner, so make sure you have access to this email account. Don't worry if your already subscribed to our mail-list your subscription won't be duplicated.
2. To increase your chances of winning, you can earn further entry credits by liking our Facebook page and sharing the Facebook competition post with your friends.
3. And/or Follow our Twitter page and Tweet the competition message below to your Twitter timeline.
Winner will be selected at random via Rafflecopter and contacted via email on Tuesday 7th June 2016. Please read full competition giveaway T&C's below.
1. The promoter is: Eye Respect Ltd whose registered office is at 114 Upper Richmond Road, Putney, SW15 2SP. (Tel). 0203 2397 517. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Employees of Eye Respect LTD or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.eyerespect.com/blogs/news/177196487-win-x2-tickets-to-isle-of-wight-festival
5. Closing date for entry will be Midnight (BST) June 6th 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition entry as outlined above apply with email subscription to our online mailing list mandatory.
8. Entrants must be the age of 18 years or over.
9. Winner will be notified via email.
10. Winner must be available to attend the event on the dates between June 9th - 12th 2016.
11. Winner will be responsible for covering their own transportation to the Isle of Wight festival. This is a ticket only prize giveaway.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner and the tickets will be posted via Royal Mail Special Next Day Delivery.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
17. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
18. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Comments will be approved before showing up.